MBBS admission 2020 in Bangladesh
MBBS is always viewed as noble professions and year on year the number of students interested in medical education is increasing.
With the introduction of NEET entrance exam conducted by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and Government Authorities of India, the competition has increased among the students as the allotment of seats are based on merit through the state and national counseling.
With the comparatively limited number of seats and high competition levels, studying MBBS outside India has become a preferable option as getting medical seats abroad is easier and affordable. Studying abroad expense is comparatively cheaper than private colleges in India.
MBBS IN BANGLADESH
The top universities in Bangladesh, MBBS courses and the medical colleges’ fee had made Bangladesh the most preferred destination for medicine education.
From India, every year a number students join universities in Bangladesh for medicine education due to its course structure and nominal tuition fee. The cultural similarity between India and Bangladesh had made it an attractive option for Indian students as the atmosphere and food there makes them feel home. The medium of instruction and training for MBBS in Bangladesh is English.
Bangladesh being a developing country, its education sector is boosting with advancements. Being the neighbor of India, Bangladesh is a fast growing country and is welcoming huge investments in its various sectors. Bangladesh is known for its food and cuisine. The traditional food served is a pleasure for taste buds.
With its serene environment, friendly population and reasonable cost of living, Bangladesh has become one of the favorite hot spot of medical education for foreign students.
MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students
- Unlike in India, it is easy to get MBBS admission in Bangladesh.
- MBBS admission and documentation process is quite simple and hassle-free.
- The MBBS course fee is affordable and cheaper.
- The medium of instruction is English.
- Bangladesh universities and colleges have provisions to pay the mbbs course fee in simple installments.
- Most of the Medical Universities of Bangladesh are WHO and MCI approved making the degree acceptable worldwide.
- Students does not require IELTS or TOFEL scores to get MBBS Admission in Bangladesh.
- It is a friendly country with kind people and hospitality.
- The infrastructures of the colleges are up to class.
- Students from SAARC countries are exempted from tuition fees.
- Students are provided with good scholarship packages.
- The culture and living in Bangladesh is similar to that of India.
- Medical Colleges provide student with safe hostel facilities and food with the campus.
Thus, MBBS and BDS in Bangladesh have become a significant option for students interested in medical education.
Eligibility for MBBS admission in Bangladesh
- Must pass12th or equivalent qualification with science subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English.
- Must have an aggregate score of 50% in the 12th qualification exam.
- Age to be between 17-25 years at the time of the admission process.
- Should have cleared NEET 2020 with the qualifying score.
1.MBBS admissions 2020 in Bangladesh
In Bangladesh, there are a number of prominent government institutions and private colleges that provide medical education. MBBS course is 5.5years of study duration including 1 year of paid internship. After successful completion of the course, students receive their degree in “Bachelor of Medicine” or “Bachelor of Surgery”. The medicine education curriculum followed in Bangladesh is completely based on theoretical and practical knowledge for clinical procedures.
2.PG admissions 2020 in Bangladesh
To specialize in a stream every undergraduate medical student has to purse you PG. Based on their specialization students get into various career paths. Bangladesh with a list of renowned universities and colleges offers exceptional training and research opportunities for PG students.
The degree obtained from the universities of Bangladesh is valid across the world and students can practice any country. Reputed universities offer a list of courses for post-graduation from which students can select. The top training and research programs available make Bangladesh a highly viewed destination for medical education.
Top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh and Fees
|North East Medical College, Sylhet||INR 29,52,000|
|Delta Medical College, Dhaka||INR 32,56,417|
|Parkview Medical College, Sylhet||INR 23,04,000|
|Dr. Sirajul Islam Medical College, Dhaka||INR 28,80,000|
|Mainamoti Medical College, Comilla||INR 28,08,000|
|Jalalabad Ragib Rabeya Medical College, Syhlet||INR 30,92,400|
|Enam Medical College, Savar, Dhaka||INR 29,46,984|
|Prime Medical College, Rangpur||INR 22,50,000|
|Bangladesh Medical College, Dhaka||INR 32,40,000|
|Marks Medical College, Dhaka||INR 27,25,960|
|Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College, Dhaka||INR 20,34,000|
|Popular Medical College, Dhaka||INR 34,64,000|
|Anwer Khan Modern Medical College, Dhaka||INR 31,68,000|
|US-Bangala Medical College, Narayangonj||INR 24,48,000|
|Green Life medical College, Dhaka||INR 30,24,000|
|Rangpur Community Medical College, Rangpur||INR 29,43,168|
Advantages of studying MBBS in Bangladesh
- All colleges in Bangladesh are approved by the Medical Council of India – Indian regulatory body for medicine education. Under the Medical Council of India Act 1956, students who complete MBBS degree in MCI approved colleges can practice in India.
- Bangladesh is the best alternative for students who failed to get a medical seat in India.
- Colleges of Bangladesh are recognized by Member of South East Asia Regional Organisation for Medical Council Enlisted in the Directory of IMED and AVECENA (Formerly W.H.O), Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council.
- MBBS in Bangladesh the most affordable and cost effective option when compared to the MBBS in private colleges of India.
- Under the SAARC quota, students do not have to pay the tuition fee.
- High quality of medicine education is provided in Bangladesh.
- The environment and culture in Bangladesh is very similar to India
- Bangladesh University of Professionals which has a country ranking 46 and a world ranking 8716.
- Bangladesh is a safe, secure, and religious country.
- Bangladesh is an affordable country for a middle-class Indian family and the best option for studying MBBS.
LIST OF UNDERGRADUATE COURSES IN MEDICINE
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Sciences)
- BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
- BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
- DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
- BUMS (Bachelor in Unani Medicine)
- V.Sc & AH (Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry)
- Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
- Pharma (Diploma of Pharmacy)
- BOT (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)
- BMLT (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology)
- BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Science in Nursing)
- BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences)
LIST OF POSTGRADUATE COURSES
- Aerospace Medicine
- Marine Medicine
- Medical Genetics
- Respiratory Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Nuclear medicine
- Immunohematology and Blood transfusion
- Infectious Diseases
- Community medicine
- Palliative Medicine
- Tropical Medicine
- Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
- Hospital Administration
- Emergency Medicine
- Radio diagnosis
- Family Medicine
- Health Administration
- Forensic Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- General Medicine
- Pulmonary medicine
M.S. (Master of Surgery)
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- General Surgery
- Traumatology & Surgery
LIST OF POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA COURSES
- Ophthalmic Medicine and Surgery
- Physical Medicine
- Radiation Medicine
- Dermatology and Venerology
- Forensic Medicine
- Medical Radio-Therapy
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Psychological Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases
- Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
- Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- Haematology and Blood Transfusion
- Medical Radio-Diagnosis
- Child Health
- Clinical Pathology
- Health Administration
- Public Health