Medicine in Nepal
MBBS in Nepal has become the student’s choice after the introduction of NEET. Private universities are seen really expensive when it comes to medical studies in India. Thus, students and parents find studying abroad a better option comparatively.
Nepal has turned out to be a fair choice because of its reduced course fee structure than India. Medical institutions in Nepal do hold a very high reputation and are also recognized by World Health Organization (WHO) and Medical Council of India (MCI).
The Nepal colleges are also well known for their student friendly environment and upgraded facilities. Predominantly, the medium of Instruction is English.
The medical courses in Nepal universities are mostly similar to that India. MBBS course duration in Nepal is 5.5 years which is sufficiently divide between theoretical and practical learning.
It has also been noticed that most of the faculty members of Nepal institutions are student friendly and pay equal importance to foreign and local students.
With impeccable education quality, robust course pattern and syllabus, medical institutions of Nepal are producing exceptional results of producing qualified doctors.
Nestled in the rages of Himalayas, if you were searching for a unique experience of studying abroad, then Nepal would be the best choice. It is a country of rich cultural values and traditions. This natural paradise is a developing country with vibrant values and does display a remarkable development in its social and economic development.
This remarkable environment not only helps the students excel in their academics but also inhibits the primary values for a healthy life style.
Looking for Admission in Nepal?
Finalized Nepal as your study destination? If it is your dream and you’re all set to give it a super launch, then you’re just a step away from doing it!
Why medicine in Nepal?
- Admission without visa
- Painless documentation process
- All Medical institutions are MCI approved
- Safest nest for international students
- No Proficiency tests such as IELTS, TOFEL required
- Affordable course fee
- Aspirants receive full end scholarships, if found eligible with the scholarship criteria
- Less expensive cost of living
- Selection based on merit and MCI coaching
- Hostel facilities with hygienic environment and food are available for students with the university campuses
- Sanctum of culture, tradition and values
- World class infrastructure and facilities
- Hospitality at its best
Enrolling into education overseas is more than just gaining an admission in a college. The student requires a 360 degree planning of his/her career and that’s what we help you do in iKnowledge
- Passport or other valid document for travel
- Attested copies of 10th, 12th & Degree certificate (for post-graduation) and all semester mark sheets including Backlogs.
- Birth certificate
- Conduct certificate from the last institution
- Two references from employers (if pertinent)
- Passport size photograph
- Nationality document i.e; Aadhaar card,
- NEET score card
- Draft for application fees (if applicable)
- Migration certificate
- Certificates on achievements and Extracurricular Activities – If required
After initiating the application process followed by the preparation and completion of document submission, iKnowledge would help the students with the complete admission procedure of the respective University. iKnowledge would be the first point of contact for the student in all stages of the process and in all cases of emergencies.
iThroughout Course Duration Dedicated Agent
iKnowledge keeps the students well informed and inspired by equipping them with all the required information and knowledge.
We are here to clear all your doubt and provide complete clarification with all the details you may require to make a sound decision over your career.