Students who are planning to join medical courses in Uttar Pradesh need to constantly check the official website upneet.gov.in for any update or notification from The Directorate General of Medical Education and Training Uttar Pradesh (DGME UP). All details and dates will be intimated to the students through this website.
A recent notice has been released by the Uttar Pradesh Director General of Medical Education (UP DGME) on important instructions for UP NEET 2021 2nd round of online counseling choice filling for government/private, medical/dental colleges Institutions/Universities on MBBS/BDS course admissions for this academic year.
Uttar Pradesh MBBS Admission Criteria
Uttar Pradesh MBBS admissions are completely based on the basic eligibility criteria, NEET scores and merit list. The vacant seats after central and state level counseling shall be allotted for management quota admissions.
Direct MBBS admissions will be based on management quota seat availability.
Uttar Pradesh MBBS Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed at least 10+2 level of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects with English.
- The minimum score requirement may vary but General candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in the Intermediate examination.
- For candidates belonging to the reserved category, the minimum percentage required is 40%.
- The lower age limit to apply for MBBS programme is 17 years and the upper age limit is 25 years
- Candidates must also have qualified in National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam (NEET) for the mbbs admissions.
Uttar Pradesh MBBS Application Process and Counseling
- Step 1: Students have to qualify 10+2 as per the eligibility criteria.
- Step 2: Students have to register for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam (NEET) within the stipulated date and time.
- Step 3: Application form has to be submitted with all other requisites and fee has to be paid online.
- Step 4: Candidates have to attend the exam and qualify in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam (NEET) as per their category with the required cut off.
- Step 5: NEET-UG results will be released with the merit lists of all candidates in the order of merit.
- Step 6: Aspirants can opt for AIQ and/or State Quota.
- Step 7: Based on their selection, they have to register with the concerned committee website.
- Step 8: Based on the aspirant’s marks and merit, they will be called for the counselling process by the respective committee.
- Step 9: Once the students lock their seats in the counselling process, they can confirm their seats visiting the respective college and by completing the admission procedure.
- Step 10: Students who couldn’t find suitable college for them in the counselling process can opt for the direct admission procedure.
Government Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh, Location
|S.No.||Institution Name||Estd. In|
|1||King George Medical University, Lko (Autonomus)||1911|
|2||S.N Medical College, Agra||1947|
|3||Ganesh Shankar Vidhyarthi Memorial Medical College, Kanpur||1956|
|4||Moti Lal Nehru Medical College, Pragraj||1961|
|5||Jk Cancer Institute, Kanpur||1961|
|6||Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut||1966|
|7||Maharani Laxmi Bai Medical College, Jhansi||1968|
|8||Brd Medical College, Gorakhpur||1972|
|9||Lps Cardiology Institute, Kanpur||1975|
|10||Subharti Medical College Meerut||1996|
|11||Eras Lucknow Medical College , Lucknow (Minority)||1997|
|12||Sri Rammurti Smarak Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bareilly||2005|
|13||Rohilkhand Medical College, Bareilly||2006|
|14||U.P.University Of Medical Sciences, Saifai,Etawah (AUTONOMUS)||2006|
|15||Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar||2006|
|16||Saraswati Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hapur||2008|
|17||Rama Institute Of Medical Sciences Research & Hospital, Kanpur||2008|
|18||Teerthanker Mahaveer Medical College & Research Center, Moradabad (Minority)||2008|
|19||School Of Medical Sciences (Sharda University) G.Noida||2009|
|20||Hind Institute Of Medical Sciences, Barabanki||2009|
|21||Government Medical College, Ambedkarnagar||2011|
|22||Career Institute Of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Iim Road, Ghailla, Lucknow (Minority)||2011|
|23||Rama Medical College &Hospital, Hapur Ghaziabad||2011|
|24||Mayo Institute Of Medical Sciences, Barabanki||2012|
|25||Government Medical College, Kannauj||2012|
|26||Government Medical College, Azamgarh||2013|
|27||Government Medical College, Jalaun||2013|
|28||Intergral Institute Of Medical Sciences, Lucknow (Minority)||2013|
|29||F.H Medical College, Agra (Minority)||2014|
|30||Rajshree Medical College, Bareilly||2014|
|31||Heritage Institute Of Medical Sciences,Varanasi||2015|
|32||Hind Institute Of Medical Sciences, Sitapur||2015|
|33||K.D Medical College Mathura||2015|
|34||Government Medical College, Saharanpur||2015|
|35||Prasad Institute Of Medical Sciences, Lucknow||2016|
|36||Saraswati Medical College Unnao||2016|
|37||Krishan Mohan Medical College & Hospital, Pali Dungra, Sonkh Road, Mathura||2016|
|38||T.S.M Institute Of Medical Sciences, Lucknow||2016|
|39||Government Medical College, Banda||2016|
|40||Dr.R.M.L.Institute Of Medical Sciences, Lucknow (AUTONOMUS)||2017|
|41||G.S Medical College Hapur||2017|
|42||Government Medical College Badaun||2019|
|43||Government Institute Of Medical Sciences Greater Noida (Autonomus)||2019|
|44||Autonomous State Medical College Ayodhya||2019|
|45||Autonomous State Medical College Bahraich||2019|
|46||Autonomous State Medical College Shahjahan Pur||2019|
|47||Autonomous State Medical College Firozabad||2019|
|48||Autonomous State Medical College Basti||2019|
Private Medical / Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh, Location
|S.No.||Institution Name||Estd. In|
|1||Subharti Medical College Meerut||1996|
|2||Hind Institute Of Medical Sciences, Barabanki||2009|
|3||Sri Rammurti Smarak Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bareilly||2005|
|4||Rohilkhand Medical College, Bareilly||2006|
|5||Rama Institute Of Medical Sciences Research & Hospital, Kanpur||2008|
|6||Teerthanker Mahaveer Medical College & Research Center, Moradabad (Minority)||2008|
|7||School Of Medical Sciences (Sharda University) G.Noida||2009|
|8||Career Institute Of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Iim Road, Ghailla, Lucknow (Minority)||2011|
|9||Rama Medical College &Hospital, Hapur Ghaziabad||2011|
|10||Mayo Institute Of Medical Sciences, Barabanki||2012|
|11||Intergral Institute Of Medical Sciences, Lucknow (Minority)||2013|
|12||F.H Medical College, Agra (Minority)||2014|
|13||Heritage Institute Of Medical Sciences,Varanasi||2015|
|14||Hind Institute Of Medical Sciences, Sitapur||2015|
|15||K.D Medical College Mathura||2015|
|16||Prasad Institute Of Medical Sciences, Lucknow||2016|
|17||Saraswati Medical College Unnao||2016|
|18||G.S Medical College Hapur||2017|
|19||Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar||2006|
|20||Saraswati Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hapur||2008|
|21||Rajshree Medical College, Bareilly||2014|
|22||Krishan Mohan Medical College & Hospital, Pali Dungra, Sonkh Road, Mathura||2016|
|23||T.S.M Institute Of Medical Sciences, Lucknow||2016|
|24||Eras Lucknow Medical College , Lucknow (Minority)||1997|