The NEET pg application form for the year 2022 was released by NBE(National Board Of Examination) on 15th of January, candidates must visit nbe.edu.in website to register. The last date to submit the application was March 25. NBE website provides a correction period for making changes if any to correct improper images in application . The correction period for NEET PG 2022 application is from April 26 to April 30.
Candidates must be aware that only applications are allowed for registration of NEET PG 2022 examination . The application process requires filling of candidate basic details and a non refundable fee pay based on category. After completion of online application and successful submission the NEET PG admit card can be downloaded from the NBE website. The date of issue of admit card for NEET PG 2022 is said to be on may 16 on nbe.edu.in.
Important Dates of NEET PG 2022 Application Form
|Starting date to fill application||January 15th, 2022|
|Last date to fill application||March 25th, 2022|
|Correction window period||29th march, 2022 to 7th april, 2022|
|Final correction window period||26th april, 2022 to 30th april, 2022|
|Release of admit card||16th may, 2022|
|Date of examination||21st may, 2022|
|Result||20th june, 2022|
NEET PG Application Form – Highlights
- The highlights of NEET PG application form are given below which are important and should be noted before applying for NEET PG 2022 admit card.
- The mode of applying for NEET PG is through online only and no other medium is considered valid.
- The online registration application became available for the candidate from 15 th January, 2022.
- Only eligible candidates can apply for the NEET PG 2022 as per the guidelines provided in NBE website.
- Candidates must possess relevant documents for applying for NEET PG and should upload photo and signature in the required format.
- Candidates must have a copy of application after its completion for future purposes.
Who can be Eligible to fill out the NEET PG 2022 application form?
- Candidates who want to apply for NEET PG 2022 must fulfill all the eligibility criteria which are mentioned below.
- A MBBS degree or a provisional certificate from a recognized medical institute is mandatory for any candidate applying for NEET PG 2022.
- Candidates must have completed or about to complete (before july 31st, 2022) their internship.
- All candidates willing to apply for NEET PG 2022 must have a permanent or provisional registration certificate issued by State Medical Council(SMC) or Council Of India(COI).
Steps to fill out NEET PG 2022 Application Form
Following are the steps to follow for filling out the NEET PG 2022 application form. A candidate can apply one time only providing necessary detail and it is mandatory to upload photo, signature and thumbprint during the applying process. The application fee can be paid using debit card or credit card or net banking. Only online applications are considered as valid.
- Go to the official website of NBE .
- In new registration, fill out the required details.
- Fill out the necessary details in the application form after carefully reading the guidelines.
- Upload scanned documents(passport size photo, signature and thumbprint) as per the required format and size.
- Select the mode of transaction and complete the payment process.
- Download the application for future references.
How to Fill the NEET PG Application Form 2022?
Step by step process for better understanding of the application filling procedure is stated below. Candidates must note that only after the completion of all steps the submission is completed.
Enter into the official website of NBE https://www.nbe.edu.in/.
Click on the ‘NEET-PG’ option on the website’s homepage.
Click on the ‘New registration’ and fill in the required details.
Required details: candidate name.
Date of birth.
After filling in the details click on ‘submit’.
The admin will send a user id and password to the registered mobile number and email id.
2. Application form:
Select ‘application login’. Using the user id and password received, login.
Click on ‘go to application form’ and read the instructions carefully before entering any details.
Now enter the required details .
Required details: personal details.
Test center details.
3. Documents to upload.
After filling the details, candidates must upload the following documents.
Recent scanned passport size photo of size 50-100 kb in jpg or jpeg format.
Scanned photo of signature of maximum size 10-50 kb in jpg or jpeg format.
scanned photo of thumbprint of size 10-50 kb in jpg or jpeg format.
Check the payment amount based on your category and select the mode of payment.complete the transaction before submitting because only a successful payment is considered as successful registration.
Application Form Correction Window for NEET PG 2022
After the submission of an online application of NEET PG, NBE(National Board of Examination) provides a certain period of time for candidates to carry out any correction in the application form. This period and the fields to be edited varies based on the request received. The following fields can be changed during the correction window period.
- Date of Birth
- Physical Disability Status
- EWS status
- Category of the Candidate
NEET PG 2022 Application Form: Fields That Cannot Be Edited
Some fields in the application form of NEET PG are automatically filled based on the registration form which was completed previously. These fields cannot be changed further even during the correct window period. So the candidates are advised to give correct information for fields mentioned below.
- Name of the candidate
- Mobile Number
- Email id
- Exam center.
- How many exam cities can I choose while filling the NEET PG application form?
You will be able to choose only one exam city while filling the NEET PG application form.
- When will NBE conduct the NEET PG 2022 exam?
The NEET PG 2022 exam is scheduled to be conducted on May 21, 2022. The students must be well prepared before the exam.
- Which images should I upload in NEET PG 2022 application form?
The candidates have to upload the following documents,
- Passport size photograph
- Signature scanned copy
- Thumb impression copy.
- How to pay the NEET PG application fee?
You can pay the NEET PG application fee only in online mode using credit/debit card and netbanking option.
- What is the NEET PG application fee?
The NEET PG application fee for general and OBC candidates is Rs 4520 and SC/ST/PWD is Rs. 3250.
- When will NBE open the edit window for NEET PG 2022?
The edit window for the NEET PG 2022 will be open from March 21, 2022 to April 7, 2022.
- I completed my internship by February 2022. Can I fill the application form for NEET PG 2022?
Yes , you can apply for the NEET PG 2022 exam. The NBE has stated that candidates who will be completing their internship by June 2022 are eligible to apply for the NEET pg exam.