Anwer Khan Modern Medical CollegeDhanmondi, Dhaka
Established in 2008, Anwer Khan Modern Medical College is a famous private medical school in Bangladesh, located in Dhanmondi, Dhaka. It is affiliated with the University of Dhaka as a constituent college. The College and the Hospital are run by Bangladesh Medical Studies and Research Institute (BMSRI) which is a non political and non profitable organization.
• Community Medicine
• Forensic Medicine
• Neuro Medicine
• Orthopedic Surgery & Traumatology
• Neuro Surgery
• Gynae and Obstetrics
• Infertility and Reproductive Medicine
• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
• Dermatology and Venereology
• Radiology and Imaging
• Transfusion Medicine
- Five lecture halls with state of the art audiovisual facilities.
- Adequate spacious class rooms for all the departments.
- Laboratories for different departments.
- Central computerized library with the internet facility
- Office space for college administration and management.
- All facilities are fully air-conditioned.
- Prayer facilities for the students & staff.
- Cafeteria facilities for the students & staff.
- Healthcare facilities with gymnasium.
- Own hall or residence for students.
- Own transport facility.
A beautiful arranged modern campus with well-equipped academic and hospital buildings is the beauty of the area. It is situated at Road 8, Dhanmondi, Dhaka 1205, at the heart of the capital market.
Interested in Anwer Khan Modern Medical College, Dhanmondi? Admissions officers are waiting to hear from you!