Being the close neighbour of India, Bangladesh has always been a study hot spot for Indian students. Among the different higher education courses, Medical education has always been the top one. Bangladesh’s most attractive features of MBBS is the affordable fees which Universities of Bangladesh has to offer to the international students and the world-class education which the Universities provide the students with.
There is reservation of 75 seats for MBBS in the governments colleges for the non- natives. Private colleges have 25% reservation of the MBBS seats for the non-natives. If the particular international candidate belongs to SAARC countries, he / she don’t have to pay any Tuition fees for MBBS. The medium of instruction in Bangladesh colleges and universities is English. All the Medical colleges in Bangladesh are approved by MCI. Direct MBBS admissions are also followed for MCI approved colleges without any donation fee.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Bangladesh
- All colleges in Bangladesh are approved by the Medical Council of India – Indian regulatory body for medicine education. Under the Medical Council of India Act 1956, students who complete MBBS degree in MCI approved colleges can practice in India.
- Bangladesh is the best alternative for students who failed to get a medical seat in India.
- Colleges of Bangladesh are recognized by Member of South East Asia Regional Organisation for Medical Council Enlisted in the Directory of IMED and AVECENA (Formerly W.H.O), Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council.
- MBBS in Bangladesh the most affordable and cost effective option when compared to the MBBS in private colleges of India.
- Under the SAARC quota, students do not have to pay the tuition fee.
- High quality of medicine education is provided in Bangladesh.
- The environment and culture in Bangladesh is very similar to India
- Bangladesh University of Professionals which has a country ranking 46 and a world ranking 8716.
- Bangladesh is a safe, secure, and religious country.
- Bangladesh is an affordable country for a middle-class Indian family and the best option for studying MBBS.
Renowned Institutions in Bangladesh
The University of Dhaka has a country ranking 2 and world ranking 1965.
Rajshahi University has a country ranking 3 and world ranking 2773.
The University of Chittagong has a country ranking 6 and world ranking 3054.
Shahjalal University of Science and Technology has a country ranking 10 and world ranking 3236.