The comforting for NEET MDS 2022 will begin in a many days for admission to postgraduate dental seats (Master of Dental Surgery) in dental institutions across the country. The comforting will be conducted by the Medical Compliance Committee for admission to seats under the All India Quota (50). Campaigners who have qualified the NEET MDS test are eligible for the AIQ comforting. The enrollment window for the comforting will remain from August 20 to August 24.
For now, MCC has released the schedule for the first and alternate rounds of the comforting. Campaigners can lock their choices from August 21 to 24 and the seat allocation process will take place on August 25 and 26.
As counselling approaches, campaigners should know the documents needed for the comforting process. As the comforting is conducted online, hard clones of documents are n’t needed for enrollment. Still, campaigners will have to carry the original documents (and their photocopies) at the time of admission.
The list of documents demanded is given in the table below.
Seeker’s admit card
- Seeker’s result/ rank letter issued by NBE
- Mark Wastes of BDS 1st, 2nd & 3rd Professional Examinations.
- Estate/ Community Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ EWS) issued by the competent authority (The separatesub-caste must be mentioned easily)-For the first time, campaigners from OBC (NCL) and EWS order are also accorded reservation in the comforting for AIQ seats.
Externship Completion Certificate (or) Certificate from the Head of Institution (As, campaigners must complete their externship by March 31, of the admission time)
- Permanent/ Provisional Registration Certificate issued by DCI/ State Dental Council for campaigners witnessing their externship and are likely to complete the same on or before March 31, of the admission time.
- High Academy/ Advanced Secondary School Certificate/ Birth Certificate as age evidence.
- A valid ID Evidence- Visage Card, Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, or Aadhar Card.