Indian Medical Post Graduation Degree is having a high fashionability among the foreign medical graduates or the NRI’s. The medical council of India has distributed 15 of seats for NRI Students aspiring to study in India under the NRI Quota. The NRIs are eligible for getting admissions in their Post Graduate Medical Courses MD/ MS in their reserved seats. These scholars may have a difference in their figure structure though they’re getting their admission into the courses on a merit base.
The NRIs who have completed their MBBS in an overseas Medical Institutions or the campaigners who are patronized by the NRI supporter should also appear for NEET PG2021 in order to get admission into the top reputed Medical Colleges in India they should have cleared the NEET PG with qualifying scores.
- Campaigners consider under the NRI Quota are
- Applicant must be an Indian Origin settled in foreign countries.
- Scholars born in foreign countries but their parents are of Indian Origin.
- Children of Indian citizens staying abroad for employment, business
- . Children of Indian citizens deputized overseas by Public Sector Undertaking
- Children of the workers of the Central/ State Government on deputation period staying abroad.
- Eligibility Criteria
- NRI seeking admission should follow these guidelines set by the MCI for getting admission into the PG Medical Courses.
- Seeker must retain a valid Indian passport.
- Eligible for admission only on the base of their NEET PG Score.
- NRI Share seats will be given only for bonafide NRI’s.
- The NRI patronized campaigners must be a real blood relation to the NRI fiscal supporter like father, mama, family, family, uncle, aunty.
The NRI scholars can share in the comforting for the 15 of the share seats. The admission process for the PG medical education will be conducted in 2 comforting.
Central comforting conducted by the MCC for filling the seats in 50 all India Quota seats, Armed Force Medical Services (AFMS) and Deemed and Central Universities.
State PG Comforting will be conducted for 50 State Share seats and Private Medical Institutions.
Campaigners are allowed to apply for central and state comforting. The Counseling will be conducted for 2 rounds and the croakers will be called for the process according to their merit list grounded on the NEET PG 2021 scores after the mop round of counseling the vacuities will be regressed back to the institutions and will be converted into operation seats.
The NRI scholars are needed to submit these following supporting documents during their admission process.
NRI status of the fiscal supporter issued by the Indian Embassy of the resident country under their country seal.
Certificate of Relationship between the NRI fiscal supporter and the pupil handed by the competent authority.
NRE (Non Resident External) Bank Account Pass Book of the fiscal supporter of the pupil.
Evidence for payment of Development charges US$ 1000/-to the council by the NRI fiscal supporter.
After the two rounds of Counseling the vacant seats and the seats of the campaigners who have failed to get admission in quested time will be return to the council by MCC for the direct admission process. The private or tone- backing Institutions are always having an open gate for the NRI scholars to have admission in their institutions for the PG Courses under Management Quota.
The scholars can gain admission in MD/ MS courses through direct admission by approaching the council after the comforting. There may be a heavy competition prevailing as the number of seats distributed for the NRI’s is lower than the Number of campaigners applying for it. Hence the scholars must be presto to snare their MD/ MS seats through donation process. Still it’s necessary to clear the NEET PG with qualifying marks to get admission in Post Graduate Medical courses in India.