MBBS Admission Criteria for Madhya Pradesh
MBBS admissions are completely based on the basic eligibility criteria, NEET scores and merit list. The vacant seats after central and state level counseling shall be allotted for management quota admissions.
Direct MBBS admissions will be based on management quota seat availability.
MBBS Admission Eligibility Criteria for Madhya Pradesh
- Candidates must have completed at least 10+2 level of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects with English.
- The minimum score requirement may vary but General candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in the Intermediate examination.
- For candidates belonging to the reserved category, the minimum percentage required is 40%.
- The lower age limit to apply for MBBS programme is 17 years and the upper age limit is 25 years
- Candidates must also have qualified in National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam (NEET) for the mbbs admissions.
Madhya Pradesh MBBS Application Process and Counseling
- Step 1: Students have to qualify 10+2 as per the eligibility criteria.
- Step 2: Students have to register for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam (NEET) within the stipulated date and time.
- Step 3: Application form has to be submitted with all other requisites and fee has to be paid online.
- Step 4: Candidates have to attend the exam and qualify in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam (NEET) as per their category with the required cut off.
- Step 5: NEET-UG results will be released with the merit lists of all candidates in the order of merit.
- Step 6: Aspirants can opt for AIQ and/or State Quota.
- Step 7: Based on their selection, they have to register with the concerned committee website.
- Step 8: Based on the aspirant’s marks and merit, they will be called for the counselling process by the respective committee.
- Step 9: Once the students lock their seats in the counselling process, they can confirm their seats visiting the respective college and by completing the admission procedure.
- Step 10: Students who couldn’t find suitable college for them in the counselling process can opt for the direct admission procedure.
Madhya Pradesh Medical College Fee Structure
A recent notice has been issued by the Directorate of Medical Education – Madhya Pradesh on the fee structure of all private and medical dental colleges in Madhya Pradesh. According to the notification the fee amount to be paid for MBBS course in 13 government colleges is 114000 excluding scholarship.
If a candidate is eligible for Medhavi Yojna, Jankalyan Yojna, the scholarship amount provided is rupees 100000 and he/she shall pay total of rupees 14000.
If a candidate is eligible for concession under the reserved category of either ST/SC, the concession amount is 100000 lending to pay amount of rupees 14000.
Madhya Pradesh Medical College/Institutes (Location, Courses offered, College type)
|1||Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal||MBBS||Government|
|2||Gajraraja Medical College, Gwalior||MBBS||Government|
|3||Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore||MBBS||Government|
|4||Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur||MBBS||Government|
|5||Shyam Shah Medical College, Rewa||MBBS||Government|
|6||Bundelichand Medical College, Sagar||MBBS||Government|
|7||Government Medical College, Datia||MBBS||Government|
|8||Government Medical College, Vidisha||MBBS||Government|
|9||Government Medical College, Ratlam||MBBS||Government|
|10||Government Medical College, Khandwa||MBBS||Government|
|11||Government Medical College, schedhol||MBBS||Government|
|12||Chhindwara Institute of Medical Sciences||MBBS||Government|
|13||Government Medical College, Shivpuri||MBBS||Government|
|14||Government Dental College, Indore||BDS||Government|
|15||Peoples College of Medical Science, Bhopal||MBBS||Private|
|16||Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Science, Indore||MBBS||Private|
|17||RD Gardi Medical College, Ujjain||MBBS||Private|
|18||Index medical college, Indore||MBBS||Private|
|19||L N Medical College, Bhopal||MBBS||Private|
|20||Chirayu Medical College, Bhopal||MBBS||Private|
|21||Amaltas Medical College||MBBS||Private|
|22||Index Institute of Dental Science, Indore||BDS||Private|
|23||RKDF Dental College and Research Centre, Bhopal||BDS||Private|
|24||Peoples College of Dental Science, Bhopal||BDS||Private|
|25||Sri Aurbindo College of Dentistry, Indore||BDS||Private|
|26||College of Dental Science Rau, Indore||BDS||Private|
|27||Rishiraj College of Dental Science and Research Centre, Bhopal||BDS||Private|
|28||Bhabha College of Dental Science, Bhopal||BDS||Private|
|29||Mansarovar Dental College, Bhopal||BDS||Private|
|30||Maharana Pratap Dental College, Gwalior||BDS||Private|
|31||Hitkarni Dental College and Hospital, Jabalpur||BDS||Private|
|32||Institute of Dental education and Advance Studies, Gwalior||BDS||Private|
|33||Guru Govind Singh College of Dental Science, Burhanpur||BDS||Private|
|34||Peoples dental Academy, Bhopal||BDS||Private|